1. Visiting the website of the Limited Liability Company "Opus Tech", OGRN 1187847289090, INN 7801652258, KPP 780101001, located at the address: Russian Federation, 199034, St. Petersburg, 13th line of Vasilievsky Island, house 6-8, letter A, room ch.p. 54-N (room 1B), tel. +7 (812) 317-17-71, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), by using the information and telecommunication network “Internet”, you, acting in your own interest, express your voluntary consent to the use of files by the Company "Cookie" in the manner and under the conditions provided for in this Policy.
2. For the purposes of this Policy, "cookies" are understood to mean alphanumeric files stored in the browser of a computer or mobile device through which the user visits the Company's website, and then sent back to the Company's website at each subsequent visit by the user of the Company's website, or otherwise a website that has the technical ability to recognize a specific cookie.
3. For the purposes provided for by this Policy, the Company independently processes and collects cookies, and also uses the following services:
4. The purposes of using cookies are:
- improving and improving the functioning of the site;
- providing information about the Company, including the Company's products and services;
- maintaining analytical and statistical records of users of the Company's website;
- providing additional opportunities for using the Company's website, taking into account the personalization of users;
- tracking the state of the user access session;
- formation of advertising materials, taking into account the interests of a specific user, demonstration of relevant advertising materials to the user.
5. Types of cookies used by the Company:
- Session cookies - these cookies are stored in the browser of the device used by the user to visit the Company's website only during the user's session in the browser, that is, until the user leaves the Company's website.
- Persistent cookies - these cookies are stored in the browser of the device used by the user to visit the Company's website for a set period of time after the end of the session in the browser, provided that the user has not deleted such cookies.
- Essential cookies - these cookies are installed on the user's device of the Company's website, whose domain name is displayed in the address bar of the browser.
- Third-party cookies - these cookies are installed on the user's device by the Company's website, the domain name of which does not match the domain name displayed in the address bar of the browser. This cookie can be set as part of a download from a third-party resource (images, JS, inline iframe, etc. from a host system with a different name) or as part of an AJAX HTTP request to a third-party server.
6. Types of cookies used by the Company:
- Strictly necessary cookies / Technical cookies- these cookies are necessary for the technical support of the user's ability to use the Company's website, in particular, to view the tabs on the Company's products and services located on the website. This category of cookies cannot be disabled by the user, since otherwise the user will not be able to technically use the resources of the Company's website.
- Statistical / Analytical cookies - these cookies, including the cookie cache, are installed by the Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrica analytics systems in order to collect information about the User's use of the Company's website, including information about the amount, information about websites from which users went to the Company's website, pages and products that users viewed on the Company's website. These cookies can be disabled by the user himself.
- Functional cookies - these cookies provide the user of the Company's website with a number of functions that facilitate the use of the website by creating additional personalized options when using the website by a specific user. The information that is collected and contained in these "cookies" files, the user of the Company's website has the right to anonymize and make it anonymous, however, in this case, the user will not be able to use the above additional features, taking into account personalization, provided by the Company's website.
- Tracking files (third-party files) / Advertising cookies - these cookies allow the Company to obtain information about websites and individual pages located on the information and telecommunications network "Internet" that the user visits. These cookies allow the Company to generate information that is most relevant to the interests and requests of the user and to provide the user with advertising about sites and / or products that meet the interests of the user. In addition, these "cookies" files allow the user to adjust advertising based on their interests and needs at a particular point in time. These cookies are placed by third-party services solely with the permission of the Company. Information from these "cookie" files is transferred to third parties (advertisers) in order to collect and analyze by such third parties data on the user's use of other websites, identify the user's interests, prepare statistical data, including about other users. These cookies can be independently disabled and deleted by the user.
9. The user has the right to independently set the browser parameters of the device used to view the Company's website, more detailed instructions for setting up a specific browser are officially published by the browser developers, more information can be obtained by following the links below:
10. Please note that deactivating the collection of a cookie or a category of cookies does not automatically delete the corresponding cookie from the user's device browser. To delete a cookie from the browser of the user's device, the user must delete such a cookie from the browser himself.
11. For more information about cookies, including information about the cookies installed on the user's device, as well as the availability of additional options for managing such cookies, we recommend that you visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
12. This Policy may be translated into English. In the event of any disagreement between the Russian and English versions of this Policy, the Russian version shall prevail.