2. The visitor / user (you) hereby confirms his Consent to the processing of his personal data by the Operator. Consent to the processing of personal data is considered confirmed if you:
By confirming your Consent, you grant the Operator the right to process personal data specified by you in the relevant web forms on the Operator's Site, as well as other information obtained during your visit to the Operator's Site and using the Site's services.
3. The legal grounds for the processing of Personal data are the norms of the applicable legislation governing issues related to the processing of personal data, including, but not limited to Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data", as well as Consent to the processing of personal data.
4. The operator processes your personal data to the extent necessary and sufficient to achieve one or more, as well as all of the following goals:
5. The operator has the right to process the following information about the visitor / user received (collected) during your visit to the Company's Website and using the services provided on the Website, including obtaining information about the Company and the products offered by the Company:
6. The operator obtains the above information through the use of various methods, including, but not limited to cookies, web services. In order to collect this information, the Operator uses the technical capabilities of the Company's Site, as well as third-party services such as Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics. The Operator assures and guarantees that the third-party services used by the Operator do not have access to personal data provided by you directly to the Operator by filling out forms on the Company's Website, potentially allowing you to identify.
The operator is not responsible for the storage, including the territorial location, processing and placement of your personal data received by third-party services, including ensuring security and confidentiality standards.
8. This consent is given, among other things, for the cross-border transfer of personal data to the subsidiaries of the Company, partners of the Company, other affiliated persons of the Company, professional consultants and auditors, as well as to the counterparties of the Company in cases where the provision by the Company / in favor of the Company of works / services is impossible without providing personal data, provided that an adequate level of protection and confidentiality of personal data is ensured in such foreign countries.
9. The operator stops processing personal data if the processing goals are achieved, receiving an application from the user / visitor (in cases provided for by applicable law - the legal representative of the user / visitor) to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by sending a corresponding application to info @ opus. tech, as well as in cases expressly provided by applicable law. If you withdraw your Consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law of 26.06.2006, No. 152- Federal Law "On Personal Data".
10. This Consent to the processing of personal data is valid from the moment it is submitted until the moment it is withdrawn.